DQC knows that delivering consistent quality service demands the expertise of experienced and well-trained auditors and inspectors. We also realize that our company is only as good as the people working for us. Thus, all employees are carefully selected, and fully qualified with at least five years experience in relevant business and industrial fields. Our employees have hands on knowledge in the different industrial processes, and are well versed in the requirements of a variety of disciplines. Continuous training and supervision guarantees their high performance at all times. We offer our professional skill and expertise in the development of safe, high quality products, in the determination of safe and environmental measures affecting the deployment of both, human and natural resources and in the testing of constituent materials and finished products, so ensuring their conformity to both, national and international standards.
Our success relies on the integrity and impartiality of our employees, who abide by the following principles:
1. Improper advantages with the forms of bribes, gifts, excessive entertainment or kickbacks may be neither granted nor accepted, whether directly or indirectly, from any of the company's customers, clients or suppliers.
2. All DQC employees have the responsibility to report any corrupt offer made to them or that involves the company. DQC is committed to maintaining close links with Law Enforcement authorities and provide them with any possible assistance in tracking and prosecuting corruption.
3. No DQC employee shall, directly or through intermediaries, acquire an interest in a supplier, customer or competitor of DQC.
4. Conflicts of interests or the mere appearance of a conflict of interests in business transactions should be avoided because they can influence the judgement, even without your noticing it.
5. All Work must be carried out according to international inspection standards and our clients' specification instructions.
6. DQC is committed to doing business with suppliers that comply with local labour laws regarding the employment of children and forced labour. Our teams of inspectors are required not to deal with any factory that employs children under 16 years of age and/or uses forced labour in China, in compliance with the existing labour regulations. It is their duty to inform you if this occurs. It is also our policy to discontinue a relationship with suppliers who do not comply with local labour laws regarding the employment of children and forced labour and to denounce them to the local authorities.
7. Our clients and their suppliers are regularly informed of major developments and improvements relative to their orders through our expertise.
8. We are committed to compliance with all the national laws, legislations and regulations. In case of conflict between different national legislations, or legal ambiguity, our employees should seek advice from their management. We continually strive to put in place the necessary safeguards to ensure that our policy is effectively implemented throughout our organization.
9. The confidential information of any kind including any information which is not available to the general public and which there is an interest to keep confidential, such as the list of our customers, details on a particular transaction or any computer data and programs must not be disclosed to any third party and may not be used for personal benefit. Confidential information relating to others may only be disclosed with the approval of the person or entity involved.